We understand that everyday life can consume us at the best of times. In order to take full advantage of all the benefits our treatments have to offer, we would love for you to read through the following information.
Pre Treatment Advice
- Please keep your body hydrated with water before treatments
- Casual attire is recommended. For spa packages robes and slippers will be provided upon arrival. – Disposable underwear will also be provided for specific treatments.
- Please turn all communication devices off or switch to silent
- Men are encouraged to shave prior to facial treatments
Communication is vital to gaining the full experience and benefit of all treatments provided by Angelic Touch Body & Beauty – Prior to treatment, please let your therapist know the areas you would like to focus on
- Let us know if you have any medical concerns, allergies or areas to be avoided
- During the treatment, let your therapist know if you are experiencing any discomfort
Post Treatment Advice
- Please keep your body hydrated with water
- Light meals after treatments are reccomended
- Any concerns or questions about any of your treatments please inform us.
Giving the gift of relaxation, rejuvenation and stress relief, is ideal for that someone you care about. Gift certificates are perfect for any occasion.
We are happy to arrange a gift certificate for any treatment, service or product.
You may wish to create your own personal gift or choose a treatment from our extensive menu.
Pre booking your treatment is essential so we can best accomodate your needs. Please check in 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will ensure you will have time to change into your robe and slippers, and enjoy a herbal tea or refreshing drink before your treatment.
Please understand if you arrive late, your treatment will be reduced accordingly.
We strongly encourage guests to book appointments in advance to ensure your preferred treatment or therapist is available.
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please let us know 24 hours prior to your treatment, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment value will apply. A fee of 100% for all spa services reserved will be applied for ‘no shows’. Please give 48 hours notice for group and package bookings.
We require a credit card or gift certificate number to secure booking.